⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Metro Detroit. Get your tickets now to discover music from Queen and more at Sanctuary Church Birmingham under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Sanctuary Church Birmingham
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 65 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: accessible parking, entrance, and restroom available
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Detroit
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Somebody to Love
- Love of My Life
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Under Pressure (Queen and David Bowie)
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Fat Bottomed Girls
- We Will Rock You
- Another One Bites The Dust
- We Are The Champions
- Gianni Schicchi, “O Mio Babbino Caro” – Giacomo Puccini
- La Boheme, SC 67, Act 2: “Quando m'en Vo' (Musetta's Waltz)” – Giacomo Puccini
- Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620, Act 2: “Der Hölle Rache Kocht in Meinem Herzen (Queen of the Night Aria)” – W. A. Mozart
- Listeso String Quartet
- We had a very nice time. It was entertaining and the music was so good!
- Amazing!! Magical!!! Loved it!!!
- Enjoyed it very much. Getting out of the parking garage was not smooth
- Great experience! The musicians were very talented and we really enjoyed the evening! Looking forward to the next Fever event!
- We enjoyed the string quartet ~ very well done!
- Great concert! Loved it all!!
- the musicians were absolutely fantastic. Had us moving and clapping in our seats. I highly recommend seeing this for everyone. now this morning I'm looking for another one to see.
- Awesome show early Mothers Day gift for my wife she loved it already bought tickets for another show
- Never long enough.
- Love love loved it! Got the tickets for a birthday present for my mom and we loved it as much as she did. I love smaller atmospheres and real instruments. They did such a good job.
- Very enjoyable evening , will definitely do another concert
- It was great!!!!
- What a beautiful evening.
- It was an evening I'd like to experience over and over again. The music was exquisite, the venue excellent, the length of concert was just right and the candle light wrapped the experience in a beautiful bow.
- Very well done.
Sanctuary Church Birmingham
300 Willits St, Birmingham, MI, US, 48009-3305
Don't miss out!
Select date and session