⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in New York City. Get your tickets now to celebrate Pride Month and the music of queer icons at The Williamsburg Hotel under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Williamsburg Hotel
📅 Dates and times: June 1 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in NYC
- Unholy - Sam Smith ft. Kim Petras
- Your Song - Elton John
- Prélude Op. 28, No. 15 in D-Flat Major “Raindrop” - Frédéric Chopin
- Montero (Call Me By Your Name) - Lil Nas X
- Thinkin Bout You - Frank Ocean
- String Quartet in E-Flat Major: I. Adagio ma non troppo - Fanny Mendelssohn
- Losing My Mind from Follies – Stephen Sondheim
- I’ll Cover You from Rent – Jonathan Larson
- Somewhere from West Side Story – Leonard Bernstein and Stephen Sondheim
- Adagio for Strings, Op. 11 - Samuel Barber
- Pynk - Janelle Monáe ft. Grimes
- The Story - Brandi Carlisle
- Swan Lake, Op. 20, Act IV: No. 29, Finale - Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Highline String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Elizabeth L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "absolutely outstanding. extremely intimate experience. 10 out of 10 will repeat"
💬 Daisha T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This was great! The talent, the ambiance, the vibe made for a really great evening."
💬 Suzy B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Amazing night. All musicians and singers were fabulous"
Rua Vieira de Morais
1438, Campo Belo, 04617-005
Select date and session