⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Sacramento. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Beethoven at the California State Railroad Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: California State Railroad Museum
📅 Dates and times: May 25 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Sacramento
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Quartet No. 4 in C Minor, Op. 18, No. 1: Allegro ma non Tanto
- Quartet No. 5 in A Major, Op. 18, No. 3: Andante cantabile
- Quartet No. 3 in D Major, Op. 18, No. 4: Presto
- Quartet No. 1 in F Major, Op. 18, No. 2: Adagio
- Quartet No. 4 in C Minor, Op. 18, No. 4: Allegro
- Quartet No. 3, Op. 59
- III: Minuette
- IV: Allegro Molto
- Listeso String Quartet
- Very talented artist and great ambience!!
- This was an AMAZING experience! The string quartet had such great sound and I’m sure Beethoven would have been please with their performance. 10/10 would recommend
- I would have loved to see the musicians a little more elevated for better viewing for the overall crowd but maybe that was more in relation to the venue? As well as being back lit by windows in the beginning so we lost some of the impact but over all loved it! With those issues being addressed, the venue was beautiful and fit the vibe well and the musicians were amazing, 10/10 will recommend. Please keep coming back! And more candles! ;)
- 7 pm showtime the sun was really horrible in all our faces once that was gone it was lovely
- It was amazing!! The atmosphere was spot on and the music was absolutely beautiful. How honored to have such a quaint, personal event in our own backyard. These was no bad seat. We look forward to attending more.
- Amazing performance and enjoyed the music and atmosphere a lot.
- It was a great evening. There was a slight issue with the sun shining against our seat section, but it eventually became a nonissue.
- Loved the atmosphere and music with all my heart. It was a perfect date with my husband.
- Everything was great except the beginning before the performance even began. The sound system was having issues and playing ads in between songs. The volume on the speaker was inconsistent with each song playing before the experience. The ads really distracted myself from the ambience. The performers were amazing. Would have rather silence leading up to the performance rather then random songs playing that don’t even correlate to classical music, ads, and phone disconnecting to speaker.
- Talented musicians. Beautiful music.
- music was awesome flawless but event planning poor sitting for part of concert with sun in eyes
Antiguo Hotel Reforma
París 32, Tabacalera, Ciudad de México, 06030