⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Francisco. Get your tickets now to discover the music of The Beatles at St. Ignatius Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St. Ignatius Church
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Francisco
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- A Hard Day's Night
- I Want to Hold Your Hand
- Day Tripper
- In My Life
- Eleanor Rigby
- Tomorrow Never Knows
- Strawberry Fields Forever
- Helter Skelter
- While My Guitar Gently Weeps
- Oh! Darling
- I Want You (She's So Heavy)
- Here Comes the Sun
- Let It Be
- String Quartet and Solo Pianist - Listeso Music Group
- Wonderful experience
- Excellent musicians. Wonderful song selection!!
- Unique and fantastic!
- It was beautiful!
- “As my guitar gently weeps” was one of the best Beatles arrangements I’ve ever heard. Just fantastic. I wanted more!
- Loved the whole experience
- Beautiful venue!