⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Francisco. Get your tickets now to discover the music of The Beatles at Grace Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Grace Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: March 11 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Francisco
- I Want to Hold Your Hand
- A Hard Day's Night
- In My Life
- Day Tripper
- Eleanor Rigby
- Tomorrow Never Knows
- A Day in the Life
- Strawberry Fields Forever
- Penny Lane
- While My Guitar Gently Weeps
- Helter Skelter
- Oh! Darling
- Here Comes the Sun
- I Want You (She's So Heavy)
- Let It Be
- Piano and String Quartet
- Loved the event. The acoustics were great incredible. Highly recommended!
- Fantastic experience. We loved it!
- Just a magical experience, in beautiful Grace Cathedral!
- The bright candlelights inside the cathedral greatly inhanced the ambience and added to the relaxed mood.
- Amazing! Highly recommended
- The concert could have easily been 30 minutes longer
- They did not play the last song on the program.
- Beautiful music. Not too long or too short, but still left wanting more songs. The candlelight was beautiful if not a little less than advertised. The venue certainly could not be beat! Gorgeous cathedral. Biggest complaint would be the awful blue/white light from the musicians’ ipads. It was way too bright and took away from the candlelight experience.