⭐ Jazz Age Lawn Party attracts thousands of time travelers each year, who come together to discover the music and zeitgeist of the 1920s. Relive one of the most colorful and formative periods in American history at this unique and interactive vintage fest!
🚨 Limited tickets left! Get your tickets for this edition of NYC's Jazz Age Lawn Party before it ends on August 13th, 2023! 🚨
Tickets for The 18th Annual Jazz Age Lawn Party in New York
🎫 General Admission for 1 - includes entry to the experience
🎫 Child (ages 0–12) Admission for 1 - includes entry to the experience
🎫 Bonnie & Clyde Admission for 2 - includes entry to the experience for 2 people plus one commemorative tote bag containing:
- A chilled bottle of rosé (750 ml)
- A commemorative picnic blanket
- A take-home portrait from the Paper Moon Photo Booth
- Snacks, sweet treats, refreshments, and other surprises from the sponsors
🎉 Glamorous and original Prohibition-era-inspired lawn party
🎺 Live jazz music on two stages, a sprawling dance floor, and performances from Michael Arenella & His Dreamland Orchestra, Queen Esther and other special guest performers!
📸 Paper Moon photo booths, vintage clothing vendors, croquet, 1920s motor car exhibition, dance lessons, pop-up barber shop, carnival games, and much more
🍻 Pop-up beer garden presented by Radeberger Pilsner as well as refreshing summer and retro cocktails
🍽️ New York’s fanciest picnicking fare and gourmet food trucks along with sweet treats, ice cream and old-time snacks
🌹 C.O. Bigelow Rose Lounge to freshen up and enjoy some of Bigelow’s favorite rose-themed products
📅 Dates and times: admission starts at 11 a.m. (ET) but the festival will remain open for 6 hours
⏳ Duration: 6 hours
📍 Location: Governors Island. You'll need to reserve a ferry ride to access the location, consult the FAQs below for more details
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome! 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol. Anyone ages 12 and under must be accompanied by a ticketed adult
♿ Accessibility: the experience is ADA compliant
❓ No outside beverages allowed (drinks available for purchase on-site). Users are allowed to bring their own snacks, blankets, and other items for the picnic. We recommend you arrive early to set up with the proper space (based on arrival time). Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Special Sunday Activities
Including but not limited to:
- Children's Parade
- Pie Contest
- Bathing Beauties and Beaus Promenade
- Peabody Contest
Jazz Age Lawn Party, now celebrating its 18th year, is the world’s original and most authentic Prohibition-era-inspired gathering. It started in 2005 as a small gathering on NYC’s Governors Island and has since been consistently selected by the New York Times as one of the year’s most memorable events. Jazz Age Lawn Party, a historically sold-out experience, attracts thousands of time travelers each year, who come together to discover the music and zeitgeist of the 1920s. Founded and hosted by Michael Arenella & His Dreamland Orchestra, it offers a unique, interactive opportunity to relive one of the most colorful and formative epochs in American history. Don’t miss out and get your tickets for The 18th Annual Jazz Age Lawn Party in New York!
- Michael M.Jun 2023Fantastic time! Dress up, pack a picnic lunch, sit on a blanket or dance throughout the day. A lot of fun.
- Phyllis R.Jun 2023The most wonderful experience . The 2 bands were phenomenal. The location is perfect- i truly felt i went back to that time period.
- Gerusa B.Jun 2023Simply amazing unforgettable experience !!!
- Gladys R.Jun 2023That’s unique experience. I really enjoy the beautiful music and dance in that’s incredible day.
- Hrwhkqqj42Jun 2023It was a very good experience.
- Lin Z.Jun 2023Amazing as always.
- Denisemaynard53Jun 2023It was wonderful…I had so much fun and the band was great
- John R.Jun 2023Great event as always. Music, dancing, everything🕺💃
- Kristina M.Jun 2023Excellent, amazing!!!
- T F.Jun 2023Amazing experience! I've been dying to do this for literal years...already recommending it to everyone I know!
New York, NY, 11231