⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Kansas City. Get your tickets now to discover music from Bach to The Beatles at Cathedral of The Immaculate Conception under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Cathedral of The Immaculate Conception
📅 Dates and times: May 17 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 minutes prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Kansas City
- Highlights from Le Roi Danse - J.B. Lully
- Brandenburg Concerto No.3, Bourée in E Minor - J.S. Bach
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: “Winter” - Antonio Vivaldi
- Symphony No. 25 in D Minor - Joseph Haydn
- Symphony in G Minor - W. A. Mozart
- Moonlight Sonata - Ludwig van Beethoven
- Chrisanthemi - Giacomo Puccini
- Blackbird - The Beatles
- Because - The Beatles
- Eleanor Rigby - The Beatles
- Hey Jude - The Beatles
- Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles
- Opus 76 String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Angel S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Excellent concert.... they are masters.... We will be back again!!!!"
💬 Holly H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very well run and the very talented musicians were great!"
💬 Pamela J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful performances and stunning atmosphere."
Münchener Str. 21, Nürnberg, Germany, 90478