⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Raleigh. Get your tickets now to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Warner Bros. and discover astonishing cinema, music, and iconic magical moments from the Warner Bros. library at the Merrimon-Wynne House under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Merrimon-Wynne House
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Raleigh
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- The Wizard of Oz - Over the Rainbow (1939)
- Casablanca - As Time Goes By (1942)
- Singin’ in the Rain - Singin’ in the Rain (1952)
- Scooby-Doo - Theme Song (1969)
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - Pure Imagination (1971)
- The Exorcist - Theme Song (Tubular Bells) (1973)
- Purple Rain - Purple Rain (1984)
- Batman - Main Theme (1989)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - Suite (2001)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Hogwarts’ Anthem (2005)
- Inception - Time (2010)
- Wonder Woman - Suite (2017)
- A Star is Born - Shallow (2018)
- Friends - I’ll Be There for You (1995)
- Lyricosa String Quartet
👉 For more information about this event, you can visit this link
- Beautiful evening, with outstanding music, end of Warner Brothers Movie.
- Beautiful setting for the event. Music was outstanding.
- Fabulous from start to finish. Cannot wait to see another performance
- Excellent, super lovely. Would definitely recommend and go again.
- Enjoyed the music but the chairs are uncomfortable. Otherwise, a great experience.
- Such a great concert! Very talented musicians !
- It was a fabulous experience
Fun Spot America Orlando
5700 Fun Spot Way, Orlando, 32819