⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Los Angeles. Get your tickets now to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Warner Bros. and discover astonishing cinema, music, and iconic magical moments from the Warner Bros. library at the Steven J. Ross Theater located on the Warner Bros. Studio Lot under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Warner Brothers Studio SJR Theater, 4000 Warner Blvd. Burbank, California, 91522
📅 Dates and times: May 9 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Los Angeles
👉For more information about this event, you can visit this link
- The Wizard of Oz - Over the Rainbow (1939)
- Casablanca - As Time Goes By (1942)
- Singin’ in the Rain - Singin’ in the Rain (1952)
- Scooby-Doo - Theme Song (1969)
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - Pure Imagination (1971)
- The Exorcist - Theme Song (Tubular Bells) (1973)
- Purple Rain - Purple Rain (1984)
- Batman - Main Theme (1989)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - Suite (2001)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Hogwarts’ Anthem (2005)
- Inception - Time (2010)
- Wonder Woman - Suite (2017)
- A Star is Born - Shallow (2018)
- Friends - I’ll Be There for You (1995)
- String Quartet - Orchid Quartet
- My gosh, this show was incredible. What an AMAZINGLY talented group of musicians and magical movie songs/scores. Made me tear up throughout. My husband, granddaughter and I absolutely loved it. Thanks to all who made it possible. And Happy 100 Warner Bros.
- It was wonderful! We loved it! Everyone that worked for Fever was so nice and helpful!
- Excellent show. The music was amazing, the event was very well organized, directions were clear, and all of the staff was very helpful and friendly. we will absolutely do this again.
- Tonight was my first Fever Candlelight Event and it was absolutely amazing 🤩!! The all-female string quartet 🎻 who performed have such extraordinary talent 🌟 and mesmerized all of us with their music 🎶 of so many iconic movies 🎥 🍿 😃!! This particular Candlelight concert event 🕯 🎶 celebrated “100 Years of Warner Bros” 😃! So I felt like I got to truly enjoy something truly special 🥰!!
- It was beautiful and so cool to experience it on the actual WB lot where so much of the history was made. The musicians were so talented
- It's a always a great experience seeing these extraordinary woman, but last night was special.
- The performance was fantastic. One of the main reasons we went was to watch/listen to the Selena cover. They didn't play it which broke my wife's heart. The quartet was beautiful.
- The performance was absolutely wonderful. The music flowed around you, enhance by the candles.
- OUTSTANDING performance at an historic location! Would definitely go again👍🏻
- Amazing music and venue! A must see show!
- It was amazing! I highly recommend it for those who love great music from films and TV! Great experience!
- The stage wasn’t set up until the quartet was on stage. No one opened the water bottles for the quartet. Music was wonderful
- Only thing off to me was the LOTR part was great, but not fully accurate to the Fellowship of the Ring. They didn’t play the Fellowship theme, the opening was actually from Two Towers, and the ending felt a little abrupt. Other than that, the rest of the ensemble and the venue was awesome!
- It was an awesome experience. Wife and I loved it ..
- Amazing! Highly recommend!!