⭐ The Dr. Seuss Experience at Tysons Corner Center is an imaginative and interactive immersion into the wondrous world of Dr. Seuss. Journey through your favorite stories and come face-to-face with iconic characters as if they jumped right off the pages. Oh, the Places You'll Go!
✨ Enjoy discounted pricing for weekdays in June with your favorite Dr. Seuss characters! ✨
🚀 Meet the characters and live the stories in the Dr. Seuss Experience as much as you like! The Dr. Seuss Experience Is Adding More Dates! 🚀
👉 For personalized packages and private sessions for full buyouts, please visit our website
Tickets for The Dr. Seuss Experience in Washington DC
🎫 General Admission - includes entry to the experience at the selected time
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 1–12)
- Active Military, Police, Teachers, Healthcare workers, Seniors 65+ (valid ID required)
🎫 Anytime Admission - includes entry to the experience at any time on your selected date (so feel free to select any open slot on your preferred day)
- Anytime Adult (ages 13+)
- Anytime Child (ages 1–12)
🎫 Add-Ons - pre-purchase plush dolls of Dr. Seuss’s most iconic characters - the Grinch and the Cat in the Hat - and pick up on-site. Ticket not included
- Grinch Plush Doll (18") - click here to preview
- Cat in the Hat Plush Doll (18") - click here to preview
📖 Immerse yourself in your favorite Dr. Seuss books and interact with the surprises within
🌴 Swing among Truffula Trees from The Lorax
✨ Explore the brand new Stars Upon Thars Sneetches Mirror Maze, the only one of its kind in the world!
🍀 Stroll through towering clovers listening for a Who from Horton Hears a Who!
🎪 Take a spin on a carousel inspired by If I Ran the Circus and join the Circus McGurkus!
🤩 Meet the characters, live the stories, and experience Dr. Seuss like never before!
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⌛ Duration: the visit will take around 60 minutes but explore at your own pace! The experience closes 90 minutes past the last scheduled session
📍 Location: Tysons Corner Center. Located on Level 2, right next to Barnes & Nobles and directly under AMC Theaters and Food Court
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome! Free entry for infants under the age of 12 months. Children must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: the venue is fully accessible for individuals in wheelchairs and those with special needs, with the exception of one attraction (Mirror Maze). Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🚗 Parking: there is free parking available onsite. We recommend parking in garages C (3rd level) or E (4th level). Both have bridge access to The Dr. Seuss Experience
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
This Seuss-tacular sensory spectacle takes each guest on an awe-inspiring journey through nine different Dr. Seuss books, allowing each visitor a chance to magically step into the pages of each of the books and interact with its iconic characters. After a highly successful run through four cities in the US and Canada, The Dr. Seuss Experience is coming to the DMV next at Tysons Corner Center—get your tickets now!
- We had a good time and our granddaughter really enjoyed all the characters and helpers.
- Such a fun experience for the kids and adults!!
- The staff was incredibly nice! The place was clean and the characters were very outgoing!
- Very well spaced out. Staff was knowledgeable and friendly. Did not feel overcrowded/overbooked where the goal was just to make as much $$ as possible. The customer experience was top-notch
- The overall experience was a lot of fun. Some sections were more fun than others but by far our favorite was the Mirror Maze which we went through twice.
- This experience was amazing, well executed, organized, interactive, and engaging. We had a great time and even though it was sold out on a saturday, it did not feel crowded and the lines for rides, attractions and character meet and greets were minimal if at all.
- Great experience! All the characters were super friendly and staff was extremely pleasant! My son enjoyed the experience immensely.
- My granddaughter and son had a great time. Smiles all around.
- There was no food or beverages to go along with the experience. Also, the space was quite small so it wasn’t like what was shown in the videos. However, my family enjoyed it & the theming was on point.
- The thought behind this was super cool. What there was to experience was fun, several photo ops and character meet & greets. I wish my expectations weren't so high going into this- it was smaller than expected, so it didn't take us real long to experience everything. And I was pretty sure the website mentioned snacks available for purchase & there was none to be found. Overall, cute experience. Not sure I would go again though.
- The kids had fun. I loved it.
- Loved the trees and swings as well as the carousel and meet and greets. The machines were also cool. Got through this quicker with my 8 year old than expected. One or two more rooms would have made this perfect.
- My daughter Morgan had the best 5th birthday ever💞
- Very cool experience!
- Should be permanent !!
Tysons Corner Center
1961 Chain Bridge Road, Tysons, 22102
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Jun 2023
- Jul 2023
––– Low availability