⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Sheffield. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of romantic classical and pop favourites at Sheffield Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Sheffield Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: 10 February at 8:30 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Sheffield
- "My Heart Will Go On" from Titanic – James Horner and Céline Dion
- "Moon River" from Breakfast at Tiffany's – Henry Mancini
- "Love Theme" from Romeo and Juliet – Nino Rota
- "O Mio Babbino Caro" from Gianni Schicchi – Giacomo Puccini
- "Méditation" from Thaïs – Jules Massenet
- "Gabriel's Oboe" from The Mission – Ennio Morricone
- "String Quartet in D Minor, Op. 56 'Voces intimae': 2. Vivace" – Jean Sibelius
- "As Time Goes By" from Casablanca – Herman Hupfeld
- "Serenade for Strings in E Minor, Op. 20: II. Larghetto" – Edward Elgar
- "Libertango" – Astor Piazzolla
- "Serenade for Strings Orchestra in C Major, Op. 48, TH 48: III. Elegie; larghetto elegiaco" – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- "Intermezzo" from Cavalleria Rusticana – Pietro Mascagni
- "Clair de Lune, L.32" – Claude Debussy
- "Fantasy Overture" from Romeo and Juliet – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Encore: "Kiss From a Rose" – Seal
- String quartet - to be announced
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Caitlin H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Amazing concert and great service."
💬 Claire D. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely brilliant. Fabulous setting, wonderful atmosphere and super talented artists. I would highly recommend this!"
💬 Diana H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "It was beautiful. I listened with my eyes closed and it was just gorgeous. Thank you!"
How to get there?
Handmade Festival Barcelona
Avinguda de la Reina Maria Cristina, 08004