⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live multi-sensory musical experience to amazing venues like never seen before in Mexico City. Get your tickets now to celebrate Warner Bros. 100th anniversary and discover the amazing film, music and iconic moments from the Warner Bros. library at El Cantoral under the soft glow of candlelight.
👉 Select the desired zone of your tickets and continue to choose your numbered seats
📍 Location: El Cantoral
📅 Date and time: april 29 at 6 and 8:30 p.m
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open one hour before start time and no late entry is allowed)
👤 Age: over 8 years old. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this site is wheelchair accessible
❓ Check out the most frequently asked questions about this event here
🎻 See all Candlelight Concerts in Mexico City
🕯️ If you want to book a private concert, click here
👉 For more information about this experience, please click here
- The Wizard of Oz - Over the Rainbow (1939)
- Casablanca - As Time Goes By (1942)
- Singin’ in the Rain - Singin’ in the Rain (1952)
- A Star is Born - The Man That Got Away (1954)
- Scooby-Doo - Theme Song (1969)
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - Pure Imagination (1971)
- The Exorcist - Theme Song (Tubular Bells) (1973)
- Purple Rain - Purple Rain (1984)
- Batman - Main Theme (1989)
- Friends - I’ll Be There for You (1995)
- Selena - Dreaming of You (1997)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - Suite (2001)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Hogwarts’ Anthem (2005)
- Inception - Time (2010)
- Man of Steel - Flight (2013)
- Wonder Woman - Suite (2017)
- A Star is Born - Shallow (2018)
- String Quartet - Quartet Pro-M
💬 Eugenio R. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Perfect organization, unbeatable atmosphere and a unique experience. Simply Excellent".
💬 Guillermo A. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "A unique experience in a time of pandemic. Highly recommended".
💬 Ana M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Spectacular... Very, very nice. An hour full of magic".