⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Edinburgh. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of romantic classical and pop favourites under the gentle glow of candlelight at unique, historic venue, The Caves.
📍 Venue: The Caves
📅 Dates and times: 14 February at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Edinburgh
- "Moon River" from Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Henry Mancini
- "O Mio Babbino Caro" from Gianni Schicchi – Giacomo Puccini
- "Méditation" from Thaïs – Jules Massenet
- "For the Love of a Princess" from Braveheart
- "Clair de Lune, L.32" – Claude Debussy
- "Libertango" – Astor Piazzolla
- "Love Theme" from Romeo and Juliet – Nino Rota
- "Gabriel's Oboe" from The Mission – Ennio Morricone
- "My Heart Will Go On" from Titanic – James Horner and Céline Dion
- "Intermezzo" from Cavalleria Rusticana – Pietro Mascagni
- "Serenade for Strings in E Minor, Op. 20: II. Larghetto" – Edward Elgar
- "Fantasy Overture" from Romeo and Juliet – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- String quartet - to be announced!
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Audra M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "It was amazing. The ambience was romantic. The music was lively and soothing."
💬 Shari M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Such a calm cosy beautiful experience. The classic sounds floating through the candlelight venue were amazing. A must do."
💬 David S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "We had a wonderful time and the venue was perfect for an intimate gathering."
How to get there?
Yi Peng Thai
798 Sorella Ct Suite 125, 77024