⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Glasgow. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of romantic classical and pop favourites at Òran Mór under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Òran Mór
📅 Dates and times: 14 February at 6 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Glasgow
- "Moon River" from Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Henry Mancini
"O Mio Babbino Caro" from Gianni Schicchi – Giacomo Puccini
- "Méditation" from Thaïs – Jules Massenet
- "For the Love of a Princess" from Braveheart
- "Clair de Lune, L.32" – Claude Debussy
- "Libertango" – Astor Piazzolla
- "Love Theme" from Romeo and Juliet – Nino Rota
- "Gabriel's Oboe" from The Mission – Ennio Morricone
- "My Heart Will Go On" from Titanic – James Horner and Céline Dion
- "Intermezzo" from Cavalleria Rusticana – Pietro Mascagni
- "Serenade for Strings in E Minor, Op. 20: II. Larghetto" – Edward Elgar
- "Fantasy Overture" from Romeo and Juliet – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- String quartet - The Quartet Scotland
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Audra M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "It was amazing. The ambience was romantic. The music was lively and soothing."
💬 Shari M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Such a calm cosy beautiful experience. The classic sounds floating through the candlelight venue were amazing. A must do."
💬 David S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "We had a wonderful time and the venue was perfect for an intimate gathering."
How to get there?
St Mary's Cathedral
Palmerston Pl, Edinburgh, EH12 5AW