⭐ Take a trip to Choco Town on this sensorial journey through the ins and outs of chocolate and candy! This old-world town is a chocolate lover’s dream where you can taste a selection of mouthwatering treats and discover your own chocolate personality. It’s a delicious adventure for all ages!
🌊 Schools out! Celebrate the Summer with a special 25% discount on all tickets with code CHOCOSUMMER25 at checkout! 🌊
🚨 Experience extended until July 16 due to popular demand! Don't miss out! 🚨
Tickets for Choco Town in Detroit
🎫 General Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (13+)
- Child (4-12)
- Family / Group Bundle (min. 4 tickets)
🎈 For large groups and special events click here
🏡 Immerse yourself in a peculiar chocolate village full of interactive elements
🍫 Taste a variety of chocolate and sweets samples
📸 Take unique pictures against an assortment of creative backdrops
👨👩👧👦 Enjoy an unforgettable chocolatey experience perfect for the young and young at heart
🤩 Discover your chocolate personality!
🛍️ Purchase chocolate and more goodies at the gift shop
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: the experience will take around 60 minutes
📍 Location: Oakland Mall, 412 W. 14 Mile Rd. Troy, MI 48083
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome - kids under 3 years old do not need a ticket! Minors under the age of 16 will not be allowed inside without a parent or guardian
♿ Accessibility: The Oakland Mall is completely ADA accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Choco Town is a dream candy destination where you can not only learn about chocolate but also taste it to your heart's content! There are various neighborhoods throughout this flavorful village—including Town Square, Bon Bon Boulevard, and Candy Carnival—where you'll try some tasty delights, play games, solve riddles, and discover your chocolate personality. This is a perfect way to celebrate group special occassions and birthday parties, it'll surely satisfy everyone's sweet tooth. Don't delay: get your tickets for Choco Town in Detroit!
- Jaydeep A.Mar 2023Different experience. Like the friendly staff and great concept
- Christianne S.Mar 2023It was a fun, entertaining, and tasty adventure in Choco Land.
- Tiffany L.Mar 2023Such a fun experience for kids and adults!
- Sarah K.Mar 2023Amazing 😍😍😍
- Breanna A.Mar 2023It was such a cool experience and perfect for my little guy to run and explore while I tagged along.
- Laurel M.Mar 2023The employees were awesome and made you feel like you were in another world. All the activities were so fun! I guess it would have been exciting to have more chocolate to try, but it was enough for me.
- Kim K.Mar 2023Had a great time
- Carla R.Mar 2023Amazing and so much fun!
- Kathryn M.Mar 2023This was so much more fun than I expected. The staff was insanely friendly and upbeat and there were a ton of cute, well thought out surprises and interactive opportunities. Our kids loved it and we had a really fun night. We spent about an hour and a half there
- Tia W.Mar 2023Sooo amazing!!!!
- Sarah D.Mar 2023It was absolutely an amazing, sugary, sweet experience! Great for a date, all ages and family friendly!
- Lindsey L.Mar 2023A great time with fantastic treats! Kid and adult friendly- make sure to check out the awesome candy at the merchandise stand before leaving - delicious!
- Brenda W.Mar 2023Great time with the family. Learned a some fun facts about chocolate. Great activities for kids
- Heather R.Mar 2023It was amazing! It was so much fun! My kids had a great time tasting the different flavors. They loved all the different stations! They wanted to go back the next day! The staff was very friendly also!
- Laura A.Mar 2023We had such a fantastic time! My 3 children didn't want to leave! The staff was very friendly and the chocolate samples were delicious!
412 West 14 Mile Road, Troy, 48083