⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Albuquerque. Get your tickets now to discover music of Vivaldi at The New Mexico Museum of Art under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: New Mexico Museum of Art
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Santa Fe
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 1 RV 269: “Spring” – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: “Summer” – Vivaldi
- Thaïs: Méditation – Jules Massenet
- Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: “Spring 3” – Max Richter
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 3 RV 293: “Autumn” – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: “Winter” – Vivaldi
- Listeso String Quartet
- Loved the performance. The presenter/performer was excellent at explaining the information about the music. I appreciated having some background on the music and composers,adding Vivaldi's sonnets prior to the music enhanced the listening and placed the music in context, in addition to the beautiful setting. It was such a treat. Better than I expected. Thank you for putting it all together.
- thank you thank you for creating such a rich beautiful inspiring evening... all the candles were magical.. thank you for setting them all up.. a sea of light. The NM Museum of Art space is a jewel to listen to music in. Looking forward to coming again and again to your offerings!! thank you!!
- Music was lovely, performed at a nice high end. Venue is Superb. What ? Maybe 500 seats ? We choose SectionA, glad we did, nice to see the Smiles on the performers. Already looking at other cities we hope to be at to see if Fever is doing events there. Thanks !
- Absolutely amazing!! I’m signing up for the February performance now!
- Amazing performance! Would love to see this again♥️
- It was an excellent experience! The music was beautiful .
- Wonderful and outstanding
- Was so warm in there I was getting drowsy. Otherwise it was lovely.
Stonebriar Mall At The Bridges
2601 Preston Road, Frisco, 75034