⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in El Paso. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at St. Rogers Depot under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St. Rogers Depot
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 minutes prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in El Paso
- Lavender Haze
- Love Story
- Blank Space
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- All Too Well
- Wildest Dreams
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- You Belong With Me
- Four Bridges String Quartet
- Albolutely beautiful. Four Bridges Quartet was amazing. Can't wait to attend their next concert.
- An absolutely magical evening! musicians were amazing and the ambiance was incredible! what a unique experience!
- This event is a must! It is so intimate that even if you’re in the back row, you’re still close enough to the stage. My 11 year old daughter is a huge Taylor Swift fan and she loved the quartet’s rendition of her songs. I would definitely recommend to anyone thinking about attending these Candlelight concerts. They are great for a date, friends’ outing, etc. Very impressed!!
- Seating service could improve if we were asked at event wether we’d prefer between middle, right, or left side seats accordingly to our section purchase. I was under the impression that we were being seated from left to right as we came.
- Beautiful performance. Venue was perfect and it didn’t feel too crowded.
- I loved it, thank you for the bonus song it was amazing
- It was an amazing time with an amazing lady
- Amazing experience. Love the intimate venue and ambiance. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
- The quartet was amazing! Kudos to them! They really made this event with their performance!
- Took my mom for her birthday and she loved it. We had a great time.
- Great evening. Would recommend to friends
- Great Time with GREAT MUSIC!!!
- amazing!!!! i’m definitely going again
- The Four Bridges Quartet did an amazing job!!!
- The show was amazing!!!
The Museum of Flight Seattle
9404 E Marginal Way S, WA 98108
Select date and session
Get a full refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!