Tickets for this Plant-Based Food Tour in Pike Place Market in Seattle
🎫 Ticket for 1 person - includes:
- lunch: 12 plant-based tastings from a variety of Pike Place Market businesses (sweet and savory included)
🥙 Sample over a dozen plant-based delights as you bite into this fresh market menu
👨🌾 Get an insider's perspective on the who, what, when and how of Seattle's historic farmer's market
✨ A perfect way to have a weekend lunch, no need to be a vegan or vegetarian to enjoy it
📅 Date and time: various dates and times available
⏳ Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
📍 Location: Pike Place Market, Seattle
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome
♿ Accessibility: this experience is wheelchair and stroller accessible
❓ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
Come discover Pike Place Market in Seattle throught this incredible 12-item tasting menu. Chow down on scrumptious plant-based delights that will immediately make you appreciate plant-based eating like never before! This special menu offer intends to dispell the notion that plant-based diets are boring and bland, so dig in as you get the special know-how to got to the market like an expert chef to hunt for the freshest local ingredients for your next meal. Get your tickets now for this Plant-Based Food Tour in Pike Place Market in Seattle!
- A fantastic tour with lots of tasty foods. Our guide, Will, was amazing. So friendly and fun.
- Jade was a great tour guide!
- Such a fun tour! Exceeded expectations!
- The tour was very organized and well put together, and Jade was very knowledgeable about the history of Pike Place.
- Jade is a fantastic tour guide! We loved the lentil soup and piroshky.
Pike Place Market
1928 Pike Pl, 98101-1013
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023