⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Copenhagen. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of ABBA at Nationalmuseet under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Nationalmuseet - Festsalen
📅 Dates and times: 13 May at 17:45, 19:35 and 21:30 (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Valid student ID required for student tickets
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🍷 Drinks will be available for purchase before the concert from the bar at the restaurant Smör
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Copenhagen
🏛️ This concert is hosted by Fever, who are hiring the museum for the experience
- Dancing Queen
- Money, Money, Money
- The Winner Takes it All
- One of Us
- I Still Have Faith in You
- Knowing Me, Knowing You
- Lay All Your Love On Me
- The Name of the Game
- Mamma Mia
* This programme is subject to change
- String quartet - Copenhagen Strings
- A wonderful evening. The scene was beautiful with the candlelight. The musicians played with a lot of passion. My wife and I truly enjoyed the experience.
- Copenhagen Strings play ABBA so very well. Such a nice experience. I can really recommend it. And candlelights everywhere. Loved it!
- Overall great experience, lovely musicians as well, can only recommend.
- Wonderful experience in beautiful sourroundings
- It was amazing and relaxing.
- Mamma mia, it was absolutly amazing - however and of course, too short a concert ;-)
- OMG...💗💗💗😱😱 Det var så smukt og ren "smør" for sjælen - ABBA sange blev leveret af CPH string på magisk og fortryllende vis. Prøv det - du vil ikke fortryde det.
- It was magical. Musicians were so talented. I recommed this event to everybody.
- Fantastisk koncert, omgivelserne perfekte og stemningen i top
- Amazing arrangement. Atmosfæren, stedet, lyset, musikken, de 4 strygere, alt spillede og hang smukt sammen. Tak for en magisk aften
- 4.5 - excellent arrangement of the songs and the quartet plays together very well. More would have been nice, of course. Chair spacing was a bit close with lots of seat bumps from the person in the adjacent chair.
- Wonderful experience
- Great Music performed by excellent musicians
- Fantastisk stemning, det var en oplevelse!
Festsalen, Ny Vestergade 10, København K, Denmark, 1471
Select date and session