⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Glasgow. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at Platform Glasgow under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Platform Glasgow
📅 Dates and times: 15 March at various times (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Glasgow
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- I Want to Break Free
- We Will Rock You
- Somebody to Love
- Radio Ga Ga
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Who Wants to Live Forever
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Love of My Life
- We Are the Champions
- Another One Bites the Dust
- String quartet - to be announced!
- Amazing experience, orchestra did a fantastic job. Very fun and enjoyable night, 10 out of 10
- Absolutely amazing. I had the best time, and I will definitely book again.
- Such an amazing experience. Lightning and music was spectacular, performances was a true tribute indeed
- It was an excellent show. The musicians were very talented. Thoroughly enjoyed the show.
- Bought this for a gift for my husband as he’s a big Queen fan. The Quartet were amazing. Atmosphere was perfect and enjoyed an evening of beautiful music, that was definitely a new a different, enjoyable experience.
- Absolutely amazing. The musicians were brilliant, loved the music and the banter.
- wonderful music. highly recommended theses candlelight concerts.
- Amazing ❤️ I am in love with these concerts.
- Well Organised and most enjoyable
- Great night would recommend
- Was so magical and such an unique experience!
How to get there?
California State Railroad Museum
125 I St, Sacramento, CA 95814, United States, 95814