⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Diego. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Frank Sinatra at Adams Avenue Theater under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Adams Avenue Theater
📅 Dates and times: February 10 and April 13 at 6:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Diego
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Fly Me to the Moon – Bart Howard
- I’ve Got You Under My Skin – Cole Porter
- It’s Only a Paper Moon – Harold Arlen
- Night and Day – Cole Porter
- The Girl From Ipanema – Antonio Carlos Jobim
- The Way You Look Tonight – Jerome Kern
- Mack the Knife – Kurt Weill
- All of Me – Gerald Marks and Seymour Simmons
- Blue Skies – Irving Berlin
- Jazz Ensemble - Range Ensemble
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Suzy B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Amazing night. All musicians and singers were fabulous"
💬 Todd S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Well done! Staff was fantastic, great atmosphere and performance. Looking forward to attending another production!"
💬 Daisha T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This was great! The talent, the ambiance, the vibe made for a really great evening."
Select date and session