⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Glasgow. Buy your tickets now to discover the best of the jazz music genre at Platform Glasgow under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Platform Glasgow
📅 Dates and times: 27 January at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Glasgow
- "At Last" - Etta James (written by Mack Gordon and Harry Warren)
- "Pennies From Heaven" - Billie Holiday (written by Arthur Johnston and Johnny Burke)
- "God Bless The Child" - Billie Holiday (written by Billie Holiday and Arthur Herzog Jr)
- "It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)" - Duke Ellington
- "On The Sunny Side Of The Street" - Ella Fitzgerald (written by Jimmy McHugh and Dorothy Fields)
- "Aint Misbehavin" - Sarah Vaughan (written by Fats Waller, Harry Brooks and Andy Razaf)
- "L-O-V-E" - Nat King Cole (written by Bert Kaempfert and Milt Gabler)
- "Cheek To Cheek" - Ella Fitzgerald (written by Irving Berlin)
- And more!
- Marianne McGregor & Jazz Band
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Kelly L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful experience. Loved the performance and venue. We will be back for more!"
💬 Ken D. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Great night! Wonderful setting and wonderful performance!"
💬 Victoria H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Lovely venue and candlelight the musicians and vocalist were amazing."
How to get there?
서울랜드 (Seoul Land)
경기 과천시 광명로 181 (181, Gwangmyeong-ro, Gwachon-si, Gyeonggi-do), 13829