⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Portland. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen and more at Old Church Concert Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Old Church Concert Hall
📅 Dates and times: April 20 at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Portland
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Somebody to Love
- Love of My Life
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Under Pressure (Queen and David Bowie)
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Fat Bottomed Girls
- We Will Rock You
- Another One Bites The Dust
- We Are The Champions
- Gianni Schicchi, O Mio Babbino Caro – Giacomo Puccini
- La Boheme, SC 67, Act 2: Quando m'en Vo' (Musetta's Waltz) – Giacomo Puccini
- Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620, Act 2: Der Hölle Rache Kocht in Meinem Herzen (Queen of the Night Aria) – W. A. Mozart
- Listeso String Quartet
- Thank you for hosting such a wonderful performance. It was the right mixture of music and the musicians did a fantastic job. I’d definitely see them perform again.
- Amazing talented musicians, lovely atmosphere - already bought tickets to another one!
- Beautiful venue with great acoustics. Musicians were impeccable and the music was so joyful to listen to
- So impressed! Super great, cozy venue. Beautiful music.
- Best event that I I have been to in a long time!! Brilliant
- It was amazing. So magical and really fun!
- A wonderful experience all around!
- Music was great. The candle thing was gimmicky.
- Whole experience was great. Would be fun to have a few more instruments as well.
- Great show! The cellist was a riot! Rock on!
- Incredible! I hope to attend more.
- It was amazing!!!!
- Fun and exciting
- Beautiful and fun
- So beautiful!
Coburgbastei 4, Wien, 1010