🎫 Ticket for 1 person to Dining in the Dark, a unique tasting experience with a surprise menu (see below)
🍽️ Treat yourself to a secret menu while blindfolded
🎬 Become part of a mysterious and interactive experience
✨ Enjoy the nuances of each ingredient as you heighten your senses of taste and smell
📅 Date and times: various dates available at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
📍 Location: Leuca Restaurant, New York
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
🍽️ Dietary requirements: allergies and dietary requirements can be catered for within reason
👤 Age requirement: 12 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
❗ Note: a 20% gratuity, as well as any additional drink purchases plus gratuity, will be presented in a check at the end of the experience
📱 After purchase, specify possible food restrictions using the form that appears in your purchase confirmation email and in your Fever ticket instructions
👉 If you would like to book a private event, please click here
Menu - Spring Special begins March 26
There will be a set mystery menu inspired by the flavors of Southern Italy — created by Leuca’s chefs especially for this event and chosen from seasonal ingredients. You simply need to select your menu preference of either:
🔴 Meat (Red)
🔵 Seafood (Blue)
🟢 Vegan (Green)!
Just choose your favorite color, and we’ll take care of the rest… Surprise your senses and test out your taste buds.
Ever wondered what it is like to eat in the dark? Eminent psychologists have been advocating dining in the dark as the ultimate taste experience for many years. Studies show that 80 percent of people eat with their eyes; with that sense eliminated, the theory is that the other senses—namely taste and smell—take over to elevate your meal to a whole new level. After donning your blindfold in the darkened, candlelit room, you'll soon realize that focusing on taste and smell alone can be a truly enlightening experience—provided you're not afraid of the dark!
- The host, the server, the ambience — everything was a 5-star experience! Totally recommend
- Was great had a bunch of fun. Would love to try this agai
- This was an amazing experience! I’ll preface this by saying I’m pretty adventurous when it comes to food and I love to try new foods. Being blind folded makes even known foods “new.” I’d absolutely recommend!
- It was the most espectacular experience in my life
- We had an absolute blast. Such a fun and unique experience. We had fun trying to hone in on our tastebuds and trying to figure out how to navigate our plates. Would recommend and will definitely head back to Leuca for a ‘normal’ meal since the food was deliciois!
- Truly amazing sensory experience
- Amazing experience ✌️
- Amazing experience!
- Great Experience
- Food was wonderful. The whole experience was great. Staff was on thier toes a trending to our every need.
- excellent unique experience, food was absolutely delicious,
- Great experience! Would def go again
- My partner & I loved it. We went in super nervous & came out with a wonderful hilarious memory for the books. Definite date night material. So genius & unique.
- So much fun! What a way to experience Reality on a whole different level. Thank you.
- Great experience, the food was delicious
111 N 12th St, Brooklyn, NY, 11249
Select date and session
- Apr 2023