⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Bristol. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of ABBA at St Mary Redcliffe Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Mary Redcliffe Church
📅 Dates and times: 18 February and 25 March at 9 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Bristol
- Dancing Queen
- Mamma Mia
- Gimme Gimme Gimme
- Take a Chance On Me
- The Winner Takes it All
- Lay All Your Love On Me
- Money, Money, Money
- Thank You For The Music
- Voulez Vous
- Does Your Mother Know
- Knowing Me, Knowing You
- Super Trouper
- Honey, Honey
- I Have A Dream
- String quartet - to be announced!
- The venue and atmosphere was absolutely wonderful, the string quartet were amazing and the music was beautiful.. highly recommended.
- Outstanding ! Have been to a few! So classy and romantic!
- An excellent performance spoilt only by someone humming along behind me and and someone else playing on a very bright phone screen beside me most of the way through. Lovely setting. Thank you.
- Beautiful venue, beautiful music, and so entertaining the time flew by. Can’t wait for the next one!
- Lovely orchestration of some well loved tunes. Candlelit atmosphere so calming
- Quartet was amazing! Some candles higher would have been a nice addition 😊
- Really enjoyed the performance. Excellent venue
- Utterly incredible! The staff were all super helpful and friendly and the musicians were amazing. Would absolutely go again
How to get there?
Citykirche Offener St Jakob
Stauffacherstrasse 34, Zürich, Switzerland, 8004
Select date and session