⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in St Petersburg. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Prince, Childish Gambino, & More at First Baptist Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: First Baptist Church
📅 Dates and times: March 30 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in St Petersburg
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Prince – Purple Rain
- Lauryn Hill – Ex-Factor
- Alicia Keys – You Don’t Know My Name
- Sade – Smooth Operator
- D’Angelo – Untitled (How Does It Feel)
- Childish Gambino – Redbone
- Frank Ocean – Thinkin Bout You
- Boyz II Men – The End of the Road
- Miguel – Adorn
- SZA – Good Days
- H.E.R. – The Best Part
- Erykah Badu – Tyrone
- Solange – Don’t Touch My Hair
- Listeso String Quintet
- The evening was amazing. The venue ambience was gorgeous with candles lighting the way to a musically unique experience. I loved every part. My husband and I already have plans to purchase tickets to another fever event.
- Beautiful venue and the string quartet was fantastic!!
- Loved it! Great performance; will do again!
- An amazing venue and the artist playing were spectacular!
- This was incredible! Hearing these songs played by strings gives you goosebumps!! They did turn up the lights toward the end which was not ideal but otherwise it was amazing! Highly recommend.
- Great event! Really enjoyed the concert!
- Love the experience
- Beautiful interpretation!
- this was an incredible experience. the only thing that was slightly annoying was the ushers walking back and forth down the aisles while the musicians were playing, one even drug her hand along the rail while they played, that was incredibly distracting and very inconsiderate. other than that, the evening was magical.
- Great show
- loved it!!
- They turned the lights on half way through the show. We thought it was a mistake but they never turned them back off so that killed the vibe a little. I'd look into that for the next show. Otherwise I would've given it 5 stars.
- great concert! wish it were longer and for some strange reason they turned on the stage light, which killed the mood.
Select date and session