⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Francisco. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Beyoncé at the International Art Museum of America under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The International Art Museum of America
📅 Dates and times: May 13 and August 11 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Francisco
- Love on Top
- Hold Up
- Best Thing I Never Had
- Say My Name (Destiny's Child)
- Drunk in Love
- Single Ladies
- Survivor (Destiny's Child)
- Crazy in Love
- Cuff It
- Range Ensemble - String Quartet
- Oh my what an amazing night! I was blown away by everything from the performance to the fairytale set up. I am looking forward to our next experience!
- Wonderful ambiance and the music was absolutely beautiful! I would definitely go again!
- So good. A different experience the quartet was really good. Would see this again
- Unique intimate experience - loved it
- The musicians were talented and so fun! They had great energy. Highly recommend going to a show!
- Best SF experience ive done in the city in a long time. 10/10
- Loved the passion and excitement from the quartet!
- Amazing experience, beautiful museum
- Great spot and the music was wonderful
International Art Museum of America
1023 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94103, 94103
Select date and session
Get a full refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!