⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Francisco. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Adele at the International Art Museum of America under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The International Art Museum of America
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Francisco
- Rumour Has It
- Make You Feel My Love
- Water Under the Bridge
- Oh My God
- Someone Like You
- Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
- Chasing Pavements
- When We Were Young
- Set Fire to the Rain
- Easy On Me
- Rolling in the Deep
- Listeso String Quartet
- Amazingly well put together and the artists are amazing. I truly felt transported and looking forward to attending more!
- Amazing experience! Definitely recommend everyone.
- Incredible. Breathtaking. Talented. It was the perfect date night!!
- Absolutely Amazing will Definitely experience Candlelight again the only dislike would be how cold the venue was but still an amazing experience
- very nice show and suggestive atmosphere. only criticism , the microphone with which the musicians introduced the songs was not loud and therefore you could not understand anything of what was being said . and the general volume of the musicians was not well amplified. I still recommend this unique experience in his style ❤️ congratulations to the musicians
International Art Museum of America
1023 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94103, 94103
Select date and session