⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Diego. Get your tickets now to discover Valentine’s Day inspired music at Adams Avenue Theater under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Adams Avenue Theater
📅 Dates and times: February 11 and February 13 at 6:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Diego
- Moon River from Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Henry Mancini
- O Mio Babbino Caro from Gianni Schicchi – Giacomo Puccini
- Méditation from Thaïs – Jules Massenet
- String Quartet No. 2 in D Major: III. Notturno: Andante – Alexander Borodin
- Clair de Lune, L.32 – Claude Debussy
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla
- Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet – Nino Rota
- Gabriel's Oboe from The Mission – Ennio Morricone
- My Heart Will Go On from Titanic – James Horner and Céline Dion
- Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana – Pietro Mascagni
- Serenade for Strings in E Minor, Op. 20: II. Larghetto – Edward Elgar
- Fantasy Overture from Romeo and Juliet – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- String Quartet - Range Ensemble
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Dorian T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful experience, right amount of time for the concert and great environment! We loved it!!!"
💬 Nancy G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very impressive!!! Beautiful, musicians are very professional. It was an incredible experience!!!"
💬 Katie D. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Just incredible... Beautiful music and so nice to hear it live! Can’t wait to attend another event."
Select date and session