⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Nashville. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Radiohead at The Parthenon under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Parthenon
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Nashville
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Burn the Witch
- Everything in Its Right Place
- Fake Plastic Trees
- Karma Police
- Weird Fishes / Arpeggi
- How to Disappear Completely
- All I Need
- Let Down
- Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Paranoid Android
- Listeso String Quintet
- Violins (2)
- Upright Bass
- Paranoid Android was freaking stellar! So much energy and attention to detail. Also--"Weird Fishes/ Arpeggio?" Was gorgeous. Thanks for a wonderful night!
- Great experience. We highly recommend and will be back.
- Absolutely exceptional performance
- Loved LOVED Fake Plastic Trees
- It was really cool to hear Radiohead songs played with a 5 piece string ensemble! Such a unique experience.
- It was absolutely beautiful
- Fantastic! Unique and memorable
- Most excellent!!
- Beyond amazing
The Parthenon, 2500 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37203, 37203