⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Nashville. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi and more at The Parthenon under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Parthenon
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Nashville
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 1 RV 269: “Spring” – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: “Summer” – Vivaldi
- Thaïs: Méditation – Jules Massenet
- Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: “Spring 3” – Max Richter
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 3 RV 293: “Autumn” – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: “Winter” – Vivaldi
- Listeso String Quartet
- Absolutely stunning concert! Beautifully crafted for a totally relaxing experience. Top tier musicians! I would absolutely go again and recommend to anyone!
- Over the top.....wonderful. Amazing musicians! for performing Vivaldi's Four Seasons
- Absolutely astounding quartet, and perfect location as well as music choice. 10/10 would absolutely but tickets again
- Loved it!
- The intermission pieces where as superb as Vavaldi four seasons
- The concert was beautiful and Alex did a great job teaching about the pieces they were going to play. Some of the other concert-goers had zero etiquette including talking and flash photography throughout the whole concert
- Absolutely amazing!
The Parthenon, 2500 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37203, 37203