⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Antonio. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Beyoncé at The Josephine Theatre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Josephine Theatre
📅 Dates and times: April 6 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Antonio
- Love on Top
- Hold Up
- Best Thing I Never Had
- Say My Name (Destiny's Child)
- Drunk in Love
- Single Ladies
- Survivor (Destiny's Child)
- Crazy in Love
- Cuff It
- Listeso String Quartet
- I saw the Beyonce' Tribute! The musicians were awesome, and they gave great facts about her as well. Only problem, the musicians were so great , it was SOOO HARD TO NOT SNAP MY FINGERS,SING ALONG AND DANCE ! I've heard musicians try to cover songs, and you can't even recognize the song they're playing. Not this time. You knew every song...even without the intro. They even got her "runs" right. Definitely going again. 🙂
- Oh my goodness this was perfect for our date night. The atmosphere was so romantic and the music was excellent. I especially like the fact that the Josephine theater there is not a bad seat in the house. Definitely will be attending this type of performance again.
- Awesome experience…musicians were fantastic.I’m coming back to another show
- Very pretty and you were able to hear every instrument blend beautifully together. Truly a one of a kind experience
- This show was phenomenal. The artists and artistry were sublime. The song choice and structure of the event were fantastic!
- It was a fantastic experience! We really enjoyed it!
- Amazing! Would definitely go again
- Great night from start to finish!
- Dope show!
- Masterfully done
- The show was absolutely AMAZING!
The Josephine Theatre
339 W Josephine St., 78212
Select date and session