🎵 This experience is brought to you by Candlelight Concerts. This concert is not affiliated with the Fever Original Candlelight series.
Tickets for A Night at the Opera by Candlelight in Dublin
🎫 Band A ticket for 1
🎫 Band B ticket for 1
🎫 Band C ticket for 1 (restricted view)
🎼 A stellar programme of favourites from the most popular operas and operettas
🎻 Stunning performances from the highly acclaimed London Concertante
✨ Perfect option for first-time classical concert-goers
⛪ The beautiful St Patrick’s Cathedral illuminated by candlelight
📅 Date: Saturday 13 May
🕒 Time: 8 p.m. – 10 p.m. (Doors open at 7:15 p.m.)
⏳ Duration: 2 hours
📍 Location: St Patrick’s Cathedral, Dublin
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome
- Puccini - "Nessun Dorma" from Turandot
- Delibes - “Flower Duet” from Lakme
- Mozart - Marriage of Figaro overture
- Puccini - “O Mio babbino caro” from Gianni Schicchi
- Rossini - William Tell Overture
- Verdi - “La donna e mobile” from Rigoletto
- Bizet - Toreador Song from Carmen
- Puccini - “Un Bel Di Vedremo” from Madame Butterfly
- Puccini - “E lucevan le stelle” from Tosca
- And many, many more!
The prolific London Concertante presents a sensational evening of the opera with an array of the finest opera arias and overtures at St Patrick’s Cathedral. Expect an incredible programme of works and compositions by Puccini, Verdi, Rossini, Mozart, and many more. The UK-based chamber orchestra London Concertante are no strangers to a live concert, often performing up to and over one hundred concerts per year, making them the busiest ensemble of their kind nationally. Get your tickets now for A Night at the Opera by Candlelight in Dublin!
How to get there?
1543 W Division St., 60642