⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Houston. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Flamenco at the Lone Star Flight Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Lone Star Flight Museum
📅 Dates and times: February 10 and April 7 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 75 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Houston
- Sevillanas del Siglo XVIII (Sevillanas)
- Lorqueñas, Anda Jaleo (Bulerías)
- Zorongo Gitano (Tientos/Tangos)
- Los Cuatro Muleros
- En el Café de Chinitas (Soleá por Bulerías)
- La Tarara (Tangos)
- Bulerías Festeras
Performers (dancers subject to change depending on the date)
- Cante (Vocals) - Irma La Paloma
- Guitarra (Guitar) - Jeremías García
- Percusión (Percussion) - Andrés Felix
- Violin - Eugeniu Cheremoush
- Baile (Dancer) - Solangel Lali Calix
- Baile (Dancer) - Andreina Pereira Nuñez
- Baile (Dancer) - Andrea González
- This was an excellent flamenco dance/show! I will gladly continue to buy more tickets for further shows/events from Fever!!!
- Incredible. A taste of Spain. The entire experience took me back to when I lived there. I am so grateful.
- Everyone was amazing! From the staff to the performance. Loved it! Can’t wait for the next experience 😊
- Beautiful setting and entertaining performance. The seating was set-up in a very comfortable configuration so that you didn’t feel crowded. The usher was very helpful. The musicians and dancers were great. I love that the performance was a comfortable 1 hour and started on time. Loved the life-sized airplanes
- The flamenco dancers were amazing and the musicians were beyond talented. Not a dull moment!
- The performance, atmosphere and venue over exceeded our expectations! Thank you for making the ticket purchase process very easy.
- Beautiful venue and ambience. Well organized. Great performance!
- Such an amazing show!!
- My wife wanted to show me the dance she used to do back in Chicago. It was very amazing and exciting. Thank you Fever for making this is a great night
- Beautiful!! We loved the setting and the music. Would love to see another show.
- Fantastic performance and a warm welcoming atmosphere!
- Very well done and very engaging. Would go again!
Carrer d'Aribau, 150, Local B, Barcelona, 08036
- Hospital Clínic
Select date and session