⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Edinburgh. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of magical movie soundtracks at St Mary’s Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Mary’s Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: 29 December at 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
⛪ As this is a large historic cathedral, all guests are advised to dress warmly for the event
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Edinburgh
- The Ecstasy of Gold, Good Bad Ugly - Ennio Morricone
- Skyfall, James Bond - Adele
- Concerning Hobbits, Lord of the Rings - Howard Shore
- Harry Potter Suite
- Cinema Paradiso - Ennio Morricone
- Interstellar - Hans Zimmer
- City of Stars, La La Land - Justin Hurwitz
- Pirates of the Caribbean, The Medallion Calls/The Black Pearl - Klaus Badelt/Zimmer
- String quartet - The Quartet Scotland
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 David S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "We had a wonderful time and the venue was perfect for an intimate gathering."
💬 Drew C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Concert was amazing! People were very helpful and nice!! Can’t wait for another one!!"
💬 Susan A. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "I loved the venue and the artists were amazing. I look forward to more Fever events!"
Select date and session