⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Glasgow. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of ABBA at Òran Mór under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Òran Mór
📅 Dates and times: 24 May at 7 p.m.
🌇 All sessions before 8 p.m. are sunset sessions
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Glasgow
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Dancing Queen
- Money, Money, Money
- The Winner Takes it All
- Knowing Me, Knowing You
- Lay All Your Love On Me
- Super Trouper
- Mamma Mia
- String quartet - to be announced!
- The string quartet was amazing. It was really amazing. Especially the girl playing Violin, she was just ❤️❤️. It was surprise for my wife for Valentine. She also thoroughly loved it. It was an evening spent really well. Thank you so much.
- fantastic evening. sat in the premier seats this time and the view was fabulous. plenty of room to sit and stretch your legs. The 4 piece band was electrifying . Great atmosphere, great audience
- Absolutely beautiful. Well organised, well played and a great venue.
- Loved it! I’m addicted to these candlelight evenings.
- Amazing! Beyond even my imagination
- It was great experience. Like it so much
- Loved the ambiance of the event👌
- Very organised and enjoyable evening
- Excellent night - so enjoyed it
- Setting was perfect and the quartet were excellent thoroughly enjoyed it ♥️
- Great show. Wish the bar lights were either turned off or warm lights like the candle instead of brilliant white
- Great relaxing time
- Loved it
How to get there?
Avenue Fernand Golenvaux 14, Namur, 5000