⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in New York City. Get your tickets now to discover Holiday themed jazz music at The Williamsburg Hotel under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Williamsburg Hotel
📅 Dates and times: December 21 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in NYC
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Ella Fitzgerald
- Cool Yule - Louis Armstrong
- This Christmas - Donny Hathatway
- Skating from A Charlie Brown Christmas - Vince Guaraldi Trio
- What Are You Doing New Year's Eve - Ella Fitzgerald
- Someday at Christmas - Stevie Wonder
- The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire) - Nat King Cole
- My Favorite Things - John Coltrane
- PureSoul New York
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Daniel V. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely amazing! stellar performance by the musicians and great array of song pieces played. Highly recommend."
💬 Michael B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "A wonderful experience. Fantastic performance, great sound. We will be back for future performances."
💬 Nancy G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very impressive!!! Beautiful, musicians are very professional. It was an incredible experience!!!"
The Court at King of Prussia
640 W Dekalb Pike, King of Prussia, PA, 19406