⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in New York City. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Neo-Soul and Hip-Hop Favorites at The Sheen Center under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Sheen Center
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in NYC
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Passionfruit – Drake
- This Woman’s Work – Maxwell
- Rose in Harlem – Teyana Taylor
- Lucid Dreams – Juice WRLD
- Love Galore – SZA
- Un-thinkable (I’m Ready) - Alicia Keys
- Ready for Love – India.Arie
- Redbone – Childish Gambino
- Ordinary People – John Legend
- Changes – 2Pac
- Earned It – The Weeknd
- Biking – Frank Ocean
- DIVISI’s Amp’d String Quartet
- I loved every second of it. Meeting the talented artist after, and experiencing how appreciative they were for the audience interaction was awesome.
- Wonderful performance. Such a special evening
- Amazing experience!
- It was great, recommended to friends
- It was a wonderful experience. The band was fantastic. My date and I got to meet them after the show and they were very nice. I can’t wait to go back and see them again. Everyone should see this concert.
- The venue, stage set up and performance was beautiful. I appreciated the interaction of the performers.
- It was a wonderful evening
- The performance was amazing and the venue was perfect.
- The performance was great and the staff were very kind and helpful
- It was a great concert. I wish the set was a bit longer for the price though. I think it should have been minimum 1.5 or two hours instead of just one. Also I think the constant people leaving to go to the bathroom during the actual songs also took away from the experience. I do think the staff should have done a better job with that. Also, I was in zone C up in the mezzanine. I suggest coming early to get good seats otherwise the railing blocks your view.
- Great performance.
- I look forward to more concerts!
- The orchestra was amazing!! Quality
- A Power Hour
Select date and session