⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Denver. Get your tickets now to discover Valentine’s Day inspired music at Skylight under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Skylight
📅 Dates and times: various dates at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Denver
- "Moon River" - Henry Mancini
- "In Your Arms" - ILLENIUM/X Ambassadors
- "Love Theme" from Romeo and Juliet - Nino Rota
- "Kiss Me More" - Doja Cat
- "Yellow" - Coldplay
- “O Mio Babbino Caro” from Gianni Schicchi – Giacomo Puccini
- "String Quartet No. 1 in D Major, Op. 11: II. Andante cantabile" - Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- "String Quartet No. 1 in E-Flat Major, Op. 12, MWV R25" - Felix Mendelssohn
- III. Andante espressivo
- IV. Molto allegro
- "Libertango" - Astor Piazzolla
- "As Time Goes By" from Casablanca - Herman Hupfeld
- "My Heart Will Go On" from Titanic - Celine Dion
- String Quartet - Range Ensemble
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Vonnie I. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely spectacular! I don’t think my attention wandered for a second! 10/10."
💬 Daniel V. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely amazing! Stellar performance by the musicians and great array of song pieces played. Highly recommend."
💬 Pamela J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful performances and stunning atmosphere."
Oratorio di San Filippo Neri
Via Manzoni, 5, Bologna BO, Italia, 40121