⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Dublin. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Christmas movie soundtracks at St Andrew’s Parish Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Andrew's Parish Church
📅 Dates and times: 22 December and 23 December at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 12+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Dublin
- Glasgow Love Theme from Love Actually
- Somewhere in my Memory from Home Alone
- Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree from Home Alone
- Jingle Bells from Elf
- White Christmas from White Christmas
- The Christmas Song from It's a Wonderful Life
- The Maestro from The Holiday
- Wham ! - Last Christmas from The Holiday
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas from The Holiday
- It’s Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas from Miracle on 34th Street
- Walking in the Air from The Snowman
- Let it Go from Frozen
- And more to be announced!
- String quartet - Castle String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Priyanka C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Such a uniquely beautiful atmosphere and experience."
💬 Geoffrey B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Completely amazing! I wish the performers could have seen the smile glued to my face under my mask."
💬 Michelle J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful experience, great venue, lovely atmosphere, and talented musicians."