⭐ Small Is Beautiful is the biggest international exhibition entirely devoted to mini art with +130 exclusive pieces from +30 artists. With over 150,000 visitors and fantastic reviews in Paris and London, the Small is Beautiful universe is finally coming to NYC!
🚨 The event has now opened its doors near Washington Square Park! Tickets are selling fast so get yours now! 🚨
Tickets for Small Is Beautiful in NYC
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 6–12)
- Senior (65+), Student, or Military - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 6 people)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes complimentary coat check and 1 merch item worth at least $17 (tote bag or poster)
- VIP Adult (ages 13+)
- VIP Child (ages 6–12)
👉 For personalized packages and private sessions for full buyouts, please visit our website
🤏 A Small Is Beautiful exhibition devoted to miniature art makes its way to the US after visiting Paris and London!
🎨 See over 130 exclusive artworks and 80 photographs by 32 local & international artists
👀 Find several pieces created exclusively for the event and hidden in unusual corners
🎬 Discover a video area showing behind-the-scenes footage of the making of the art
💛 Visit a pop-up shop selling merchandise and more
👩🎨 Enjoy workshops every Sunday, introducing the little ones to miniature art (for separate purchase - get your tickets here)
📅 Date: from March, 2023
🕒 Opening hours:
- Tuesdays – Thursdays & Sundays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
- Fridays & Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry)
The time on your ticket reflects when you should arrive. If you are more than 15 minutes late to your session, entry can be delayed until the next available time slot
⏳ Duration: the visit will take up to 90 minutes
📍 Location: 718 Broadway, New York, NY 10003
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome
♿ Accessibility: unfortunately, the venue housing Small is Beautiful is not fully wheelchair accessible, at present. The exhibit occupies two floors within a building that requires stairs to access the second level. SiB does not own this building and thus has no ability to install elevator access at this time. SiB and Fever deeply apologize for the lack of elevator access and are happy to assist guests in any way possible. Please reach out via this link for additional information or to let us know how best we can assist you
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
XXS art in an XXL exhibition! A gallery in the heart of NYC hosts Small Is Beautiful’s unique experience devoted to the tiny yet vast world of miniature art. You read that right: 32 local and international artists with gargantuan imaginations will come and exhibit their Lilliputian works for a limited time. Several unique creations will even be made especially for the occasion and scattered in unexpected places around the gallery. If you've heard of the #MiniatureArt hashtag on social media, the Small Is Beautiful miniature art exhibition is the perfect opportunity to experience the tiny life-size version. Ready to travel to the fantastic world of miniature art?
- Loved every piece of art here! Spent over 2 hours there admiring work and had to stop myself from purchasing everything on the gift store.
- Beautifully presented and such creativity and talent! Amazing!
- My wife absolutely loved it!
- Very interesting! It’s amazing the talent and what can be done in miniature.
- Outstanding exhibit! my teenager and I loved it! Final exhibits will blow your mind. Will definitely return!
- It was a masterpiece!! We loved every moment! Totally worth it!!!
- I am very impressed 🤩
- Wonderful variety of artists and art
- As a macro photographer I really enjoyed this exhibit, and there was a lot more to see than I expected. Highly recommended!
- Wonderful exhibition. Loved every piece. Definitely put a smile in my face with the pieces.
- Very enjoyable and interesting art show. I had not anticipated enjoying so much. It was great! I highly recommend this exhibit.
- One of the best exhibits I have seen in a long time! Took my 8 year old granddaughter and her friend. They loved it.! My granddaughter lost her hat and with the help of Benjamin who took the time to look for it with us and found it! Super nice guy and we were so happy to find the hat. I will be recommending this exhibit to everyone I know!!
- We’ll curated exhibition, liked the space, and will continue to visit this type of exhibits.
- lovely range of art, i wish there were prints of more of the things i saw. I didn't see any prints/postcards of the pieces i really liked :(
- So interesting and fun. Very nicely laid out. There are a few secret things to find. Make sure to ask!
Small Is Beautiful: Miniature Art Exhibition
718 Broadway, New York, NY, United States, 10003
Select date and session
- Mar 2023
- Apr 2023
- May 2023
- Jun 2023