⭐ Small Is Beautiful is the biggest international exhibition entirely devoted to mini art with +130 exclusive pieces from +30 artists. With over 150,000 visitors and fantastic reviews in Paris and London, the Small is Beautiful universe is finally coming to NYC!
🚨 The event has now opened its doors near Washington Square Park! Tickets are selling fast so get yours now! 🚨
Tickets for Small Is Beautiful in NYC
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 6–12)
- Senior (65+), Student, or Military - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 6 people)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes complimentary coat check and 1 merch item worth at least $17 (tote bag or poster)
- VIP Adult (ages 13+)
- VIP Child (ages 6–12)
👉 For personalized packages and private sessions for full buyouts, please visit our website
🤏 A Small Is Beautiful exhibition devoted to miniature art makes its way to the US after visiting Paris and London!
🎨 See over 130 exclusive artworks and 80 photographs by 32 local & international artists
👀 Find several pieces created exclusively for the event and hidden in unusual corners
🎬 Discover a video area showing behind-the-scenes footage of the making of the art
💛 Visit a pop-up shop selling merchandise and more
👩🎨 Enjoy workshops every Sunday, introducing the little ones to miniature art (for separate purchase - get your tickets here)
📅 Date: from March, 2023
🕒 Opening hours:
- Tuesdays – Thursdays & Sundays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
- Fridays & Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry)
The time on your ticket reflects when you should arrive. If you are more than 15 minutes late to your session, entry can be delayed until the next available time slot
⏳ Duration: the visit will take up to 90 minutes
📍 Location: 718 Broadway, New York, NY 10003
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome
♿ Accessibility: unfortunately, the venue housing Small is Beautiful is not fully wheelchair accessible, at present. The exhibit occupies two floors within a building that requires stairs to access the second level. SiB does not own this building and thus has no ability to install elevator access at this time. SiB and Fever deeply apologize for the lack of elevator access and are happy to assist guests in any way possible. Please reach out via this link for additional information or to let us know how best we can assist you
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
XXS art in an XXL exhibition! A gallery in the heart of NYC hosts Small Is Beautiful’s unique experience devoted to the tiny yet vast world of miniature art. You read that right: 32 local and international artists with gargantuan imaginations will come and exhibit their Lilliputian works for a limited time. Several unique creations will even be made especially for the occasion and scattered in unexpected places around the gallery. If you've heard of the #MiniatureArt hashtag on social media, the Small Is Beautiful miniature art exhibition is the perfect opportunity to experience the tiny life-size version. Ready to travel to the fantastic world of miniature art?
- Absolutely amazing!!!! 10/10 would recommend!! :)
- This exhibit was incredible, 10/10 recommend! All sculptures and art were so detailed it was mind blowing how something so small can be created & painted to perfection! They also had a scavenger hunt to do during your time there through an app on your phone, it was fun & kept you alert. If you're in the area, definitely stop in & check it out!
- My daughters and I thoroughly enjoyed the exhibition!
- Amazing and creative miniature art exhibition.
- Awesome work by great artists. Worth visiting
- It was a great experience. The art really made us look at perspective in a different way.
- very impressive! Great show for all ages!
- Fabulous exhibit! My daughter and I enjoyed every moment. ❤️ The art was incredible, thought-provoking, and precious. It was like looking into miniature aspects of human life.
- So creative and fascinating!
- Really amazing exhibition
- Awesome,, very poetic, one of the best exhibition of the year
- Loved it! Both my daughter and I found the exhibit very interesting and so well made.
- Love this exhibition! Tons of different artists who all specialise in a different area so there is a wide variety of small art to see. Some are humorous while some are serious. I spent almost 3 hours here and still want to come back!
- So interesting and creative with artists from all over the world! Had a great time with the little pop ups on the walls too
- A really fantastic experience that exceeded my expectations. Would recommend to anyone looking to visit a new place and view awesome art!
Small Is Beautiful: Miniature Art Exhibition
718 Broadway, New York, NY, United States, 10003
Select date and session
- Mar 2023
- Apr 2023
- May 2023
- Jun 2023