⭐ At Santa’s Secret Immersive Holiday Experience, you’ll make your way through a winter wonderland and into Santa’s secret speakeasy. Enjoy Christmas-themed cocktails, a live band, and an eye-popping variety show of unique acts, all with a holiday twist!
🚨 The experience will only be available until Dec 31. Get you tickets now before it's too late 🚨
Tickets for Santa's Secret Immersive Holiday Experience in New York
🎫 General Seating - includes cabaret style seating. First come, first served
🎫 VIP - Reserved Seating - includes reserved seating at a table with a preferred view of the stage
🎫 VIP - Champagne Loveseat for Two - includes luxurious lounge seating for two with a bottle of Moët Rosé or Moët Brut. Tickets are per person, with minimum purchase of two
🎫 VIP - Champagne Front Row Table - includes private front row table with a bottle of Moët Rosé or Moët Brut. Table purchase includes seating and admission for up to four people
❄️ Explore 8 immersive holiday installations along a winding path ultimately leading to a performance room with 2 bars
⛄️ See all sorts of unique displays, from gingerbread girls and rugged lumberjacks to living snow globes
🍸 Sip Christmas cocktails and dine on Santa’s sushi direct from the North Pole - see the menu here
🎵 Enjoy the live band and marvel at a variety of stunning ballet, burlesque, and unique acts hosted by hilarious ice queen Shequida
📅 Date: until December 31, 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Thursdays–Saturdays: 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Sundays: 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Open on December 21, 25, and 28
- Closed on Christmas Eve
⏳ Duration: approx. 2 hours
📍 Location: The Shops at Hudson Yards - 20 Hudson Yards, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10001
👤 Age requirement: content is for mature audiences. All attendees must be 18+ to enter and 21+ with a valid ID to drink
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Come dashing through the snow to the best elfing holiday experience this side of the North Pole! Explore a winter wonderland with eight immersive installations in search of Santa’s best-kept secret: a vintage speakeasy-style room featuring some naughty performances (shh, don’t tell Mrs. Claus). Along the way, you’ll find everything from gingerbread girls and rugged lumberjacks to living snow globes. Then, once you stumble into Santa’s speakeasy, enjoy Christmas cocktails, a live band, and an eye-popping variety show of unique acts, all with a holiday twist! You'll be laughing, singing along, and getting your buzz on. Santa and his elves sure know how to let loose after a long day in the workshop. Get your tickets for Santa's Secret Immersive Holiday Experience in New York!
- We had a great time! We laughed, sang and disconnected from our regular routine (work). I recommend this experience to all of you!
- Raunchy, funny, entertaining.
- Fabulous show
- Fun, entertaining, scandalous
- Great event! Love the energy , show was fabulous, definitely going again next year!!
- Amazing performance! Highly recommend, I really want to come back 💚. Unique experience
- Amazing! A little bit of confusion in the beginning about the line being backed up, but once we were seated it was such a great show!
- Such a fun and risky unexpected event enjoy the VIP experience installations were wonderful as well as the stage entertainment. Only drawback was not enough by staff so no one came to our table and we needed to go to the bar to pick up our drinks. All in all we had a really fun time would recommend this event!
- The show was amazing!! We had a great time can’t wait to go back next year
- So much fun and very classy
- Such an amazing Adult holiday show. very entertaining, highly recommend! we had a great time.
- Amazon experience, professional performance. Speechless!! Highly recommend.
- amazing show definitely 10/10
- Such a fun night ! Beautiful venue. Fantastic performers. Everything was fabulous.
- This was one of the most entertaining Christmas events I’ve ever been to. The storyline is so funny and the performers are so talented!
Garather Schloßallee 19, Düsseldorf, Germany, 40595