⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Raleigh. Get your tickets now to discover fan-favorite Sci-Fi and Fantasy scores at the Merrimon-Wynne House under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Merrimon-Wynne House
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Raleigh
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Rumour Has It
- Make You Feel My Love
- Water Under the Bridge
- Oh My God
- Someone Like You
- Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
- Chasing Pavements
- When We Were Young
- Set Fire to the Rain
- Easy On Me
- Rolling in the Deep
- Lyricosa String Quartet
- Wonderful evening and my second time seeing a candlelight concert! I recommend everyone go at least once.
- Best concert experience I’ve had in a very long time. It invoked a lot of emotion and I was grateful for the experience.
- Absolutely love it. The musicians, the venue, the ambiance 😍
- It was an amazing experience.. Well work the $$. What a great way to spend the evening. I can't wait to see what else you bring for candlelight... REQUEST: Amy Winehouse :)
- Staff on-point friendly and professional, venue beautiful, music amazing!!
- Fantastic evening. Everything was perfect!
- Fabulous. The First Violinist made her violin sing. It was awesome.
- What a wonderful concept. Our venue played so well with the overall experience. Would highly recommend.
- it was fantastic and really enjoyable
- Amazing amazing amazing!!!!!
- Amazing performance.
- Great experience! Such a great orchestra team and it made the experience much more special with all the candles around. Did expect by the pictures that it was at a larger auditorium but still very magical.
- Very enjoyable
500 N Blount St, Raleigh, NC, 27604
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
Get a full refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!