⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Miami. Get your tickets now to go on a musical journey from Bach to The Beatles at The Plaza Turf at Jungle Island under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Plaza Turf - Jungle Island
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Miami
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G Major, BWV 1048: I. Allegro
- Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007: I. Prelude
- Bach / Gounod: Ave Maria
- Concerto for 2 Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043: I. Vivace
- I Want to Hold Your Hand
- Strawberry Fields Forever
- All You Need Is Love
- Eleanor Rigby
- Love Me Do
- In My Life
- Hey Jude
- Here Comes the Sun
- Come Together
- Listeso String Quartet
- It was a truly enjoyable experience. The musicians were talented and engaging. I loved their fun facts about the composers and history of the music. I’m already to find another event and invite friends!
- Absolutely beautiful. The musicians were wonderful not just with the caliber of performance but they engaged beautifully with the audience. Very cozy and just right environment. I highly recommend it!
- Fantastic experience! The quartet was excellent and the Bach and Beatles combination was so much fun and so perfectly performed! The ambience was perfect!
- Great performers, great atmosphere, great experience :)
- Great show. The venue was nice and the staff was friendly and helpful.
- Beautiful experience great for a date night
- Would have loved to hear more of Bach and less Beatles. The quartet was amazing tho…
- What a spectacular event. It was enchanting.
- Amazing!! Worth every penny … can’t wait to go again ….
- Excellent concert, a mix of classical and contemporary music. Excellent.
- One of the best experience we’ve had in a long time!
- Amazing. So beautiful
- Loved every part of it!
- Amazing show
Citykirche Offener St Jakob
Stauffacherstrasse 34, Zürich, Switzerland, 8004
Select date and session