⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in New York City. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi and more featuring ballet dancers at The Opera House under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Opera House
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🔋 Thousands of flameless candles POWERED BY DURACELL
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in New York
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 1 RV 269: “Spring”: I. Allegro – Antonio Vivaldi 🩰
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: “Autumn 3” - Max Richter 🩰
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: “Winter” – Antonio Vivaldi
- I. Allegro non Molto 🩰
- II. Largo
- III. Allegro
- Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: “Spring 1” - Max Richter 🩰
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: “Summer” – Antonio Vivaldi
- I. Allegro non molto
- II. Adagio e Piano - Presto e Forte
- III. Presto 🩰
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 3 RV 293: “Autumn”: III. Allegro – Vivaldi
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Invierno Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- The Carnival of the Animals, R 125: XIII. Le Cygne (The Swan) – Camille Saint-Saëns 🩰
- Czardas – Vittorio Monti 🩰
- Highline Quartet
- Ballet Dancers - Bodies Never Lie Dance Company
- Amazing show, ballet was out of place though. Very talented dancers they just had all different outfits and used their personal puffy jackets on stage! I couldn’t believe it. The quartet was amazing
- Everyone who worked there was so kind and it was beautiful
- Genuinely one of the best nights. Unforgettable experience!
- Absolutely wonderful performance!!! The orchestra is FANTASTIC!! This was the second performance I’ve attended and they did not disappoint. My only complaint is that I wish the show was longer because it’s so great!
- This show was absolutely FANTASTIC! The music was touching and beautifully played. The candle light atmosphere was stunning and added so much magic to the experience! I’m already planning to see another show soon.
- Amazing performance! Will recommend and will definitely be going to another event!
- Beautifully done. We thoroughly enjoyed the music and ballet! Great experience on our 43rd anniversary ‼️
- Excellent, beautiful experience !
- So beautiful concert!!👍
- Awesome!!! Love it
- Beautiful magical experience!
- Wonderful and intimate experience!
- Beautiful and amazing performance by the musicians as well as the skillful dancers! A salve for the soul, absolute perfection!
- Amazing performance. Hostess guy (Big guy directing people on stairs) not so friendly.
- The venue candlelight music and ballet performance were all just breathtakingly beautiful. The swan solo performance was stunning. It was my 3rd candlelight concert and I LOVED the dance accompaniment. Awesome idea!
The Opera House
288 Berry St, Brooklyn, NY 11249, United States, 11249-5108
- Bedford Ave - L
Don't miss out!
Select date and session