⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Tampa. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Tchaikovsky featuring ballet dancers for select pieces at Centro Asturiano de Tampa under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Centro Asturiano de Tampa
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Tampa
- Brahms – “Hungarian Dance No. 5 in G Minor, WoO 1 No. 5” 🩰
- Offenbach – "Belle nuit, ô nuit d’amour (Barcarolle) from Tales of Hoffmann" 🩰
- Borodin – “String Quartet No. 1 in A Major: III. Scherzo: Prestissimo”
- Tchaikovsky – “The Nutcracker, Op. 71, Act II: No. 14c, Pas de deux. Variation II - Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy” 🩰
- Dvořák – “String Quartet No. 12 in F Major, Op. 96, B.179 - “American Quartet”: IV. Finale (Vivace ma non troppo)
- Saint-Saëns – "The Carnival of the Animals, R 125: XIII. Le Cygne (The Swan)" 🩰
- Tchaikovsky – “Serenade for Strings in C Major, Op. 48, TH 48: II. Walzer”
- Khachaturian – “Suite from Gayane No. 3: V. Sabre Dance" 🩰
- Massenet – “Thaïs: Méditation”
- Piazzolla – "Oblivion" 🩰
- Fauré – “Pavane, Op. 50”
- Tchaikovsky – “String Quartet No. 3 in E-Flat Minor, Op. 30: IV. Finale. Allegro non troppo e risoluto”
- Tchaikovsky – “The Sleeping Beauty, Op. 66, Act I “The Spell”: No. 6, Waltz” 🩰
- Tchaikovsky – “The Nutcracker, Op. 71, Act II: No. 12d, Divertissement. Trepak, Russian Dance” 🩰
Pieces with 🩰 are accompanied by dancers from Tampa City Ballet
- Listeso String Quartet
- Tampa City Ballet
- My friend Jaimie and I loved the show! From the beautiful building and polite staff to the wonderful musicians and ballet dancers. The evening was very relaxing and a pleasure to experience! Would recommend anyone to go enjoy the show! Thank you!!
- It was an amazing experience with my 12 year old daughter. Since you enter is magical, the candles, the Centro Asturiano historical theater and then the show is spectacular.
- It was really a unique experience. Very intimate setting and the musicians and dancers were amazing.
- Absolutely amazing performance and set list. My girlfriend is much more cultured than I am with ballet but this event gave us both a wonderful evening. Great performances from the musicians and dancers alike. Thoroughly enjoyed from beginning to end.
- Everything was well done. Very beautiful
- Amazing my wife and I loved it.
- This was such an intimate and amazing experience. In a world of crowded concerts and noise, this was a beautiful escape.
- Outstanding performances!
- More quartet than ballet, but was very lovely!
- Unbelievably talented people
- Freaking amazing ! Hate it only an hour but so worth going experience something different 🖤
- It would have been better if the ballet dancers had a spotlight on them. Seats were very uncomfortable. It was still a lovely evening I enjoyed it
- The performance was GREAT! Only 4 stars due to drinks being allowed inside & all of the walking around of the spectators.
- A singular amber spotlight would have made a significant difference.
- Fantastic musical and dance performance, the seating could use a little upkeep.
Select date and session