⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Oakland. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Beyoncé at Chabot Space & Science Center under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Chabot Space & Science Center
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Oakland
- Love on Top
- Hold Up
- Best Thing I Never Had
- Say My Name (Destiny's Child)
- Drunk in Love
- Single Ladies
- Survivor (Destiny's Child)
- Crazy in Love
- Cuff It
- Range Ensemble - String Quartet
- Amazing concert! This was a perfect date night!
- Range Ensemble did a fantastic job at transcribing Beyoncé hits into a string quartet tribute. I really enjoyed the performance!
- The performance was on point and this venue was absolutely beautiful.
- Great location. Perfect set. The musicians were extremely talented and performed for just the right amount of time.
- Loved it! Can’t wait for the next one!
- Extremely talented musicians! Loved the ambiance. Wish wine was served.
- the musicians killed it!! would definitely come back to see them specifically:)
- Great show
- Great job by the musicians
- Halo, Sandcastles, Love on Top, and Best Thing I Never Had were the true highlights of the evening! I only wish they had done Dangerously In Love (missed opportunity!). Single Ladies and Survivor weren't quite as successful, though. Still, an amazing evening I'm glad I didn't miss!
- Thanks for expanding to the east bay. Opening institution and public buildinis to the public at night is magical. Wish we could explore the building a to
- The venue and the quartet were perfect. The only thing that could be better was the order of the songs the played. They played some of the best songs in the beginning and ended with not as powerful of songs (in terms of being played by a quartet).
- Just Magnificent!!
- The covers are nice and the musicians are fun
- Absolutely phenomenal!
Select date and session