⭐ The Art of the Brick is the best known LEGO® art exhibition in the world. After touring several cities and entering CNN's list of “Must-See” exhibitions, it has finally returned to Brussels. The critically acclaimed collection features works by artist Nathan Sawaya, which are made from millions of LEGO® bricks.
🚨 The exhibit will end on May 14! This is your last chance to book your visit! 🚨
Tickets for The Art of the Brick at Brussels
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 18–64)
- Child (ages 4–17)
- Senior, Student and People with disabilities
- Family Bundle (max. 2 adults + min. 2 kids)
- Group Bundle (min. 10 people)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes skip-the-line entrance to the exhibition and a poster
- VIP Adult (ages 18–64)
- VIP Child (ages 4–17)
- VIP Premium Flex (access at any time on your chosen date)
🟡 May - Limited availability
🎨 Learn how one million LEGO® bricks have been turned into more than 70 works of art
🦖 See a T-Rex over 6 meters tall and other life-size sculptures
📸 Visit an innovative multimedia collection of photographs made out of LEGO®
📅 Dates: from October 14, 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Wednesday to Friday: 10 a.m.–6 p.m. (last entry at 5 p.m.)
- Saturdays: 9 a.m.–7 p.m. (last entry at 6 p.m.)
- Sundays and some Mondays in May: 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (last entry at 5 p.m.)
Timetables are subject to change during Easter and holidays period
⏳ Duration: the visit will last approximately 60 minutes
📍 Location: La Grand-Place 5 (Brussels)
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible. Please keep in mind that no rentals will be available on site
👤 Age requirements: all ages are welcome (free admission for children under 4)
🚂 Come visit ‘The Art of The Brick’ by train! Buy a Discovery Ticket and get 50% off a return ticket from Brussels-Central (find more info in the purchase confirmation email)
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Come and visit The Art of the Brick Brussels, the most famous exhibition of LEGO® art! Find out how over a million LEGO® bricks have been transformed into more than 70 sculptures by artist Nathan Sawaya. The critically-acclaimed collection includes not only original sculptures by the artist, but also new versions of great masterpieces such as Michelangelo's David, Van Gogh's The Starry Night and Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa. In addition to this, the exhibition also features an innovative LEGO® multimedia collection produced together with award-winning photographer Dean West. Visited by over 10 million people around the world, the experience promises to be an unforgettable event! Get your tickets for Art of the Brick in Brussels!
- vraiment très chouette très belle expérience
- Magnifique expérience!
- Expo géniale !
- Belle visite avec des petits enfants
- Chouette expo pour petits et grands
- Chouette expo
- Très chouette expérience, des magnifiques constructions en Lego
- À voir! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
- insolite et magnifique
- Génialissime mais un peu trop court à notre goût!
- Super !
- Top pour les enfants et adultes!!!
- Très sympa, à découvrir 👌
How to get there?
5 Grand-Place, 1000