⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Atlanta. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, Al Green and More at The Wimbish House under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Wimbish House
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- I Believe When I Fall In Love (It Will Be Forever) - Stevie Wonder
- Higher Ground - Stevie Wonder
- Living For The City - Stevie Wonder
- Love’s In Need of Love Today - Stevie Wonder
- Love and Happiness - Al Green
- What’s Going On - Marvin Gaye
- Mercy Mercy Me - Marvin Gaye
- PureSoul Atlanta
- Fantastic show!! The band was amazing! Closing song brought the house down! Candlelighting was beautiful! Super romantic!
- The venue was BEAUTIFUL and the band was simply amazing. Great job A Cold Day i May!
- The Wimbush House is already a beautiful venue - a candlelight concert makes it even moreso. From the friendly, welcoming staff to the fantastic band performing to the warm, engaged audience, everything was great! The band was TIGHT, the vocalist was charismatic, funny, had excellent command of his instrument & vocal range. You could tell they were enjoying themselves just as we were. I wish it was about 15-20 minutes longer.
- The ambiance was EVERYTHING! Fever curated another very special experience for people to enjoy. Good job! I would have liked the event to be a bit longer with more song selections, but the singer and musicians were great ✨
- It was a great atmosphere and I was greeted with a warm welcome and smile
- It was an amazing time! Really enjoyed it❤️
- The band was awesome and the singer has a great voice. The ambiance was perfect.
- Great setting, music and vibe. It’s a great and affordable evening.
- Intimate setting and they played really well
- Wonderful show, great experience. Thank you!
- Great band and great venue!!
- Such a vibe! Great night
- Loved the experience!!
- Great atmosphere!!
- It was a nice evening
The Wimbish House
1150 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA, 30309
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
Get a full refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!