⭐ Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition in Belfast that invites you to step into the universe of the Dutch genius, Vincent van Gogh. It is brought to you by the organisers of a collection of widely successful exhibitions present in cities across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
🟡 June - Limited availability
Tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Belfast
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (13+)
- Child (ages 4–12)
- Senior (65+), Student (ages 13–26), or NHS - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (min. 4 people, of which max. 2 adults)
- Group Bundle (min. 9 people)
Carers accompanying people with disabilities have free entry to the experience without booking in advance. Free entry for children under 4 years old
🎫 VIP Admission - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice
- VIP Adult (13+)
- VIP Child (ages 4–12)
Free entry for children under 4 years old
🎫 Premium Flex Entry VIP - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a Van Gogh Starry Night poster
*For Standard Access only ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
Please note that online tickets are available at a reduced price. If buying tickets on-site, prices will be higher.
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Vincent van Gogh
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ One-of-a-kind VR experience: travel through 8 works and their source of inspiration in "A Day in the Life of the Artist in Arles France"
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping and much more!
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: the experience will take around 60 to 75 minutes
👤 Age requirement: all ages! Free entry for children under 4 years old
📍 Location: Carlisle Memorial Church, Carlisle Circus, Belfast, BT13 1AB
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is wheelchair accessible and pram-friendly
🧥 Please note that the venue is a memorial church which is not fully heated, it is recommended that you attend the exhibition in warm clothes
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his work, and his secrets as never before through cutting-edge 360-degree digital projections, a one-of-a-kind VR experience, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. This unique experience brought to you by Exhibition Hub has already thrilled 2 million visitors in the USA. Become completely immersed in the works of art around you, and feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into the world created by Van Gogh's brush strokes. Get your tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Belfast!
- A magical night in Belfast
- Great experience, great venue, great to see Carlisle Church being used. Ideally the reading material at the start could have been spread out a bit more.
- Fantastic immersive & emotive and experience! We went in December @ 9am, and whilst it wasn’t busy it was extremely cold, wrap up warm!
- Really enjoyed the exhibit. Beautiful and stunningly beautiful
- Great show. Learnt a lot and watching the main show was very relaxing
- Absolutely brilliant. Such a clever idea.
- Amazing exhibition
- Fabulous unusual exhibition and excellent friendly staff. Highly recommend the virtual experience.
- Fantastic experience - immersive indeed.
- Enjoyed it.
- This experience was nothing short of incredible. The whole running of it was top quality, staff were so friendly and interactive. Such a unique thing to do on a Friday night and I couldn't recommend this more!
- It’s like stepping into the paint and feeling what Van Gogh felt with every brush stroke.
- Enjoyed the exhibition
- A breathtaking immersive visual show; So emotional when you think of his life I felt tears rolling down my face during the sequences of the irises and sunflowers
- I took my husband and 2 children aged 16 and 12 and everyone loved it.. Don't miss the VR experience as it was brilliant.
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Jun 2023